The Gathering 2 - Countdown

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Gathering 2 - Countdown

We have over 50 people in attendance! WOW.

Katchubunnies are coming in from Northern America, South America, Australia, and Europe.

The Gathering 2 is set to be an amazing symposium and on behalf of the organisers, I would like to thank everyone that has supported this event.

For me, the Gathering represents the very essence of what a community of collectors is, this is all about the substance and not the shadow.
    100% friendship, looking at great items and furthering our own knowledge of our chosen hobby.

See you in Berlin

21751778_10154780128667190_5971112301224864160_n.jpg?_nc_cat=0&oh=1a0257629876f1d99614b60439e4c7a7&oe=5B2BC43B.jpg

The Samurai Art Museum Awaits

regards

Dave
    Last edited by Fudo Myo; 04-05-2018, 01:17 PM.
    FUDO MYO . This is an admin account used for transferring threads from the former Samurai Armour Forum

Will be an awsome weekend in Berlin. Can’t wait!!!

Jan
    Jan - Sweden

Comment

wish I was there
      Dave Jackson
      B.C. Canada

Comment

I too am looking forward to the event.
        Ian Bottomley
        Ian Bottomley - UK

Comment

Just yesterday I decided to get up extra early on the 5th, to make sure I don't run late due to traffic or stuff like that!
          David Mueller - Germany

Comment

50 people at the gathering very good..i will be working so hope you will add on the forum photos /repport ....
            Have a nice " samurai moment" members
            Laurent Guinamant

Comment

• DaveT
              DaveT commented
              Editing a comment
              Well, I'm not giving a talk so I can be free to take lots of photos.

Guys I will be missing this one. Chained to my desk in Milano ( In June it will be two years straight without a day off work except Christmas and New Years eve). I will miss you all, really. Please have a toast ( Ian with Campari) for me.

Comment

• Dan
              Dan commented
              Editing a comment
              Well Massimo, we don't know each other yet... But I'll sure share a toast to your health with other members...
              All the best.

Sad to hear that you can’t make it, Massimo. Sounds like you would need a weekend off with good friends and armours.
            Well, I’m sure we will meet again sometime in the not so distant future.
            Will make sure Ian don’t down to many of those ”red” drinks

Jan
            Jan - Sweden

Comment

Massimo my good friend, I will miss you in Berlin.
              Ian Bottomley
              Ian Bottomley - UK

Comment

It's a pity Massimo! Will be red wine ok?
                Uwe Sacklowski / Germany

Comment

Massimo, not being able to attend is bad enough, but together with practically no vacation for two years, it makes me feel even more sorry for you! We'll certainly have that toast!
                  David Mueller - Germany

Comment

Thank you all gentlemen, I will try to keep in touch somehow maybe by skype so that we can toast together !

Comment

Your ”digital” presence will be much appreciated

Jan
                      Jan - Sweden

Comment

Does anyone have an interest in swapping phone numbers? It would be nice to meet a few of you (or see you again) before/after the seminar.
                        Sean Zapara - FL, USA

Comment

Hi Sean!
                          Just send a PM to people you know will be attending. That way people don’t need to publish phone numbers on the ”public” board.

Jan
                          Jan - Sweden

Comment

Working...
                          X